من أجل الارتقاء بجودة التربية والتكوين
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

من أجل الارتقاء بجودة التربية والتكوين

منتديات لتبادل الاراء,المستجدات ,المواقع, طرح الأسئلة.وكل مايتعلق بالجانب التربوي

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخول  

I think this is what you need

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
DymnInce
زائر

I think this is what you need Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: I think this is what you need   I think this is what you need Emptyالأربعاء 3 أغسطس 2011 - 5:52

Hello. Well for me 6.4.0.7 and the beta of Clonedvd -2.9.0.16 did not work on FULL movie. I prefer movie, menus and deleted scenes.dialysis1 is right in that this is a messy one - much worse imho then any of the Saw movies.Even though Shrink saw the full movie after ripping w/ DVDFab and running thru FixVTS - I didn't like the compression - too much and I try avoid using the still pic bit if I can. I didn't attempt burning a dual layer on this cause how messy it was - didn't want to waste one just in case.So then I also used vobbblanker to blank all the useless stuff and try clean it up a bit more. Now Clone could see and I had around 75% compression.Forum Rules Do this before posting Do not click this link...
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

I think this is what you need
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
من أجل الارتقاء بجودة التربية والتكوين :: المنتديات العامة للنقاش التربوي الجاد والهادف :: المنتدى العام-
انتقل الى: